My NATURAL Skincare Routine + How I CLEARED MY SKIN!

Hi guys, how is it going? Okay!! Today's article is very exciting cause I finally found a skin care routine that works for my skin type and I'm so freaking excited because it has helped clear my skin. 100 percent I feel like I have a brand new face so if you have been reading my articles for a while then you would know that I've been trying to keep my beauty products natural and cruelty-free. 

I was doing a ton of research online on natural and cruelty-free products and I came across this one: The OSEA (Pure, Vegan, Organic Skin Care From the Sea - Natural Seaweed Beauty Products since 1996) This just happen to be vegan and gluten-free if you're into that sort of thing. These products are also free of all the crap that a lot of companies put into their product like GMOs, parabens, sulfate all that stuff. And everything is made with USDA certified organic seaweed. 

How fancy!! ''Wow'' So I would just like to say I've never been so obsessed with a skin care line before and I kind of want to show you guys my skin care routine if you will. ''Yeah'' let's get started, shall we?

So the first thing I do is remove makeup using coconut oil. It's very soothing in my eyes and I find I don't have to like scrub down because scrubbing causes premature wrinkles. Look it up ;)

1. Ocean cleanser

Then after that to cleanse my skin I use the Osea ocean cleanser. This works incredibly for my specific skin type. I would say I'm like normal to oily combo skin. It is very soothing, very rejuvenating and it really wakes my skin up and it makes it feel incredible after I use it. You are also able to use it as a makeup remover for your eyes as well. And it's not going to hurt them. Don't you hate when you have a makeup remover specifically for your eyes? Yet it still hurts the crap out of them like why do companies do that.


2. Sea Mineral Facial Spray

After that, I follow up with the sea mineral facial spray. It is actually a toner that you're able to just spray all over your face. This spray is very refreshing. I actually like to use this kind of throughout my day. This is very soothing and I just really like it. It also helps to reduce redness which is incredible because I have a very pale skin as you know. So when I have a breakout it's very noticeable and my pimples tend to get really red. The sea mineral facial spray also helps with that. This is also incredible if you have a sunburn because it has Aloe Vera in it. So that's going to really help with that and you won't look like a lobster anymore. 




3. Atmosphere Protection Cream

Next, I really like to use two products kinda like combined. ''Mmmm'' They are two moisturizers. Actually I don't know which one to talk about first. Okay! Let's go with this one. This is the atmosphere protection cream. It is absolutely phenomenal to use right underneath your make-up. It really helps to fade away any fine lines or wrinkles. Atmosphere protection cream is absolutely incredible and it's kinda magical. I think that there's magic in this. Honestly!!




4. Ocean Cleansing Mudd

Then on top of that I actually like to layer the Ocean Cleansing Mudd. This is obviously for your acne. I do get an occasional breakout here and there. And now that I'm saying that. I haven't had a huge breakout since I've been using this skin care line. It kinda proves that going natural is the way to go if you have acne.


5. Essential Corrective Complex

For the occasional Zit that appears on my face. I like to use the essential corrective complex. It is a spot treatment and it has one of those rollerballs on the end of it which is really convenient. So you can just kinda roll it onto your acne and it's going to help it fade away. ''Oh my gosh'' One day I woke up and I had a Zit right in the middle of my forehead. And I had to film something really important the next day. I was like why are you doing this to me ''life''. So I actually put this on right after I discovered that it was like exploding onto my face. And not even kidding you, in the next day it had reduced in size by like probably seventy-five percent. I was like this is literally a miracle product. It's so cool and it smells so good too. It smells like lemony goodness.



6. Red Algae Mask

So that was kind of my daily regimen. I guess you could say. And then about once to twice a week, I actually do also want to use the red algae mask. It helped to really purify my skin. Literally all I do is I put this all over my face for about 10 minutes or so maybe 15. Sometimes, I accidentally leave masks on for longer because I just forget that they're on my face. So on those days that I really wanna like pamper myself I'd really like to use this. I'm going to the bath or I'm getting some work done or something. Then I just take it all off and my skin is so rejuvenated and ''yeah'' I love it so much. And of course, it smells incredible like everything else that I showed you.





I would also like to say that the packaging is glass. It's like really super fancy. I feel like I shouldn't own this cause I'm not that fancy ever person. so I urge you to try Osea Malibu if you're looking to go the more the natural route. I really hope that you guys want to try this stuff because no joke I would not come on here if I didn't 100 percent wholeheartedly believe in something and I am thoroughly obsessed with.

0 commentaires: